Joint preserving surgery of hip and Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
FAI affects younger people and we offer the entire gamut of young adult hip surgery.
1. Minimally Invasive Periacetabular Osteotomy of the Hip (PAO).
2. Surgical Dislocation of the Hip.
3. Hip Arthroscopy
4. Femoral neck Osteotomy
5. True or relative femoral neck lengthening procedure.
6. Correction of severe Slipped Upper Femoral Deformity (SUFE).
7. Correction of Perthes Deformity.
8. Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head.
9. Arthroscopic surgery for FAI, including labral repair.
10. Femoral head reduction and femoral neck rotation osteotomy.
11. Pelvic Support Osteotomy of the hip.
12. Articulated hip distraction.
13. Tonnis type Triple Pelvic Osteotomy.
Following are the illustrations of FAI.
Correction of Cam impingement by Arthroscopic femoral head neck osteoplasty technique.
Multiple loose bodies removed from the hip arthroscopically in a case of synovial osteochondromatosis.
Keyhole (Arthroscopic) picture of acetabular (hip socket) cartilage (chondral) damage.
Mr Sanjeev Madan has got a referral practice for young adult hips. He lectures on these topics internationally, and has demonstrated his technique in other centers viz. Sweden, Glasgow, Cairo and Bangalore.
He is a member of the International Society of Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA).
Hip Joint Replacement for young.
We offer entire gamut of hip replacement surgery viz.
1. Uncemented hip with ceramic articulation.
2. Hip resurfacing. Please note the recent concern of metal particles and therefore this procedure has become very selective.